Sunday, October 10, 2010
Don't underestimate the Sale Rack
I LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping. I probably do it once every couple of weeks and never leave the mall empty handed lol. Lately, I've been doing a lot of online shopping as well. Anyways, I wanted to share a couple of great deals I found. The first is a moto/ biker-inspired black vest from Forever21. I found it on the sale rack for only $7.99 from $29.80!!! The second is a military inspired utility vest from Charlotte Russe I purchased for only $5.39 after sales and coupons (it retailed for $30.00 originally)!!! That's crazy! I think vests are great for the weather now. It's a little cool, but not cold enough to wear a thick jacket. Anyways, check out these store if you like this stuff. and DON'T underestimate the sale racks!!! =)
http://www.luuux.com/share/331920bcbe2aa4c4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment